Sunday 31 October 2010

The North East Art Collective


Hello again, and not so long since last entry. That can only be a good thing I think, quite a bit going on at the moment. Trying to juggle newly aquired fatherhood and my art is proving very difficult at the moment, but I'm somehow just about managing.

I was asked a while ago to be part of a new art gallery in Newcastle Upon Tyne called the North East Art collective, well, just the other day they opened their doors to the public and will remain open for a long while we all hope. A big launch is planned for mid November to grab everyone's attention.

The gallery can be found in Eldon Gardens in Eldon Square, Newcaste City Centre. If you are reading this and are not from the region, accept my apologies, this gallery will probably only be for the local folk up here in the North East.

Alongside myself there are about 40 other local artist with work on show, all manner of styles and prices, something for everyone.

My work has a good position in gallery, main room when you walk in, on the left, I'll post some photos when I go back to the gallery.

It appears to be a positive start, selling my first piece even before the gallery had opened its doors last week, some people just can't wait can they.

North East Art collective have a website and it can be found at www.northeastartcollective.co.uk

If you are out Christmas shopping over the coming weeks be sure to pop in to the gallery, you may just find that perfect christmas pressie, just make sure its one of my pictures you buy.

bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment