Thursday 15 July 2010

8




Saturday 17th sees the start of another show at The Richard Ling Gallery, again organised by the Newcastle Artists Society. I have 8 new pieces in this show.

As well as the Hilltown material there is something new and a little different, hopefully these will also be well received.

I am planning on doing some new Hilltown images, some in the traditional style that you are familiar with and also in a new style, these new ones are going to be originals and not just prints, I will let you see more on these as I do them, giving you a real time update so to speak.

For now, get off your buts and go see the exhibition (If you live in this area). I just know there are a few images on the wall that you will want to take home for your wall.

Thanks for reading.
D



No comments:

Post a Comment