Sunday 6 December 2009

Christmas is a coming, now where did I put that turkey?


With the festive season upon us now and no escaping the crowds of manic shoppers. Just thought I'd update my website with a new image on the home page , It's of a new Hilltown image I've just finished called 'A warm glow', full image can be seen in the website gallery.

I've also made a couple of changes to the gallery by temporarily deleting the 'escapes' section, I will be adding these and other works into a new section at a later date, so for now it's only Hilltown images on show.

I've recently had a couple of emails from people who have seen the site and were asking how to purchase prints so I thought it might be a good idea to add a purchase facility to the site, I'll be adding this very soon and will update the blog when this has been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment