Sunday 20 September 2009

Getting back to the ocean

I've been neglecting the Hilltown work recently. Just finished doing a commission which was a little different to hilltown work, allows me to be a little more free with the paint, I've done a few seascapes and was asked to do another original oil, great fun.

I Live very close to the coast so can very easily gather inspiration by jumping in the car and can be by the sea in 5 mins. Anyway here is a pic of me in the studio putting the finishing touches to the painting, and the finished article. Like it?, just to let you know commissions are always welcome.

Well done to everyone who did the Great north run today, went along to cheer the 54,000 people going across Tyne Bridge, brilliant stuff.

Right, those pics I promised.




No comments:

Post a Comment